Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I had promised myself that I wouldn't buy anything for myself until I saw my gifts.  But then I was pointed to the BioWare store and I noticed some key things on sale, marked down big-time.  So I picked a few things up for myself because OMG they have Tevinter merchandise ($10 and $20, respectively)!


And because I love Ferelden, too, I snagged this ($10):



There are of course more things I want that I cannot currently justify, but some of them are on sale and you might be able to snap them up for yourself!  There's another style of Tevinter hoody (I like the front, but there's no design on the back), a full-on dress, a messenger bag, and a black ladies Tevinter shirt that I simply must own someday.

In the meantime, I cannot wait to run Dragon Age while in my own Tevinter shirt!  Do you own any DA stuff in the real world besides the tabletop books?  If so, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment